Whilst we welcome the return of cricket to our lives post covid (hopefully), we have a duty as a club to make available the information required to make this a safe return.
We would ask that all members, players and our opponents make themselves aware of the guidelines which are linked to below.
Track & Trace
The government requires us to collect the contact details of EVERYONE (not just players) who comes to the ground when a match is taking place. Forms will be available on the day but it would be of help if you could complete the form prior to attending. A box will be provided for your completed form. We will not use the details collected for any purpose other than track & trace, should it help the government and NHS prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please download and complete the form here:
Track & Trace Form (link removed)
Of primary importance is that visitors to the ground must screen themselves for COVID-19 symptoms before coming and should not leave their homes if they are displaying symptoms. You can assess yourself against the government guidelines here.
Social distancing must be maintained whilst at the ground and to that end we suggest you bring your own seat as there will not be enough space for all on our benches.
Please read the following documents:
Other things to remember as per ECB guidelines:
- Arrive changed
- Bring your own tea/drinks
- The ball will be sanitised every 6 overs
- Minimum contact with the ball – return direct to the bowler
- No saliva to be used on the ball
- No clothing to be handed to the umpire
- The pavillion will be closed except for authorised access e.g. to use first aid
- The toilet will be available but must be cleaned after use using the products supplied
Thank you for your support.